Cute Baby Animal Pictures – For Emotional Wellbeing
Promote Positive Feelings with Cute Baby Animal Pictures
Use of visual pictures to help manage moods can be very effective in shifting how you feel. Have you ever felt a bit down, stressed or low and needed a little pick me up? Here we will discuss the benefits of looking at cute baby animal pictures to help with doing exactly this. Research has shown the benefits of having these images to look at have many positive effects and benefits.
SItting with feelings can be a real struggle to manage at various times and stages of life. Feelings are normal, and it’s good to learn how to sit with them. If you need a break from their intensity however, it can help to simply look at ways to shift how you feel until you can work with those feelings. In my previous post, I’ve outlined the value and grounding effect that having a pet can do for our mental health and wellbeing.
I’ve found that using visual cues can be very effective in helping an individual to manage their mood, while also giving them something different to focus on.
Anyone can benefit from looking at cute baby animal pictures at any age.
Effects on the Brain
A study involving students looking at cute baby animal pictures, showed that tasks they engaged in were done more deliberately and with greater time and care. Looking at adult animals made no difference to the performance of tasks. For details on this research go here.
- Help productivity at work.
- It also helps boost attention and focus.
- A hormone called dopamine is released when we see an image with the cute factor. So it can act similar to cocaine as it can be addictive to want to get that dopamine boost but it’s a much healthier option.
- It also promotes empathic responses when looking at cute baby animal images.
- Baby animal pics also makes us feel happier
The baby schema of large eyes, large head and high forehead typically has a positive effect on individuals. Researchers believe the baby schema has the same effect when looking at baby animals.
Shift negative feelings
So if you’re not feeling the best and struggling to sit with how you feel at the time. Or need to shift where your thoughts are taking you, have a look at some cute baby animal pictures to help boost how you feel. Think of it as a fun but effective way to shift the not so good feelings if you’re working through a tough time.
If you are finding you’re having a bit more of a hard time and struggling look into getting some face to face support or online counselling.
Cute Baby Animal Pictures
So without further ado, here’s a few images to help boost those happy hormones and shift how you feel if that’s what you need at the moment.
Remember it can also make you more productive so have a sneak peak while at your desk to see if it helps improve your concentration and productivity.
And even though these are babies, we too are mammals. So I thought I would include some cute baby pics to boost your feel goods.
1. So start your day with some cute baby animal pictures so you can set yourself up for a good day with positive brain activity already boosting your dopamine
2. Save your favourite pics as a background on your phone so you can look at them often to help give you some positive feels daily
3. Get creative and print out a few pics. Make a collage, hang it in your office or a space you look at regularly for positive vibes.
4. Save this post for future reference 😉
Can you think of any baby animals that you find are adorable that helps you feel joyful and positive?
Share your comments below for how you have found looking at baby animals make you feel.